The Argidius Foundation funds projects and organisations that:
- support business and revenue growth;
- are cost effective;
- involve innovation and reasonable risk;
- are scalable or replicable;
- reflect capable management and a sound approach;
- have social and/or environmental benefits;
- have a potential for poverty reduction;
- include robust partnerships beneficial for project implementation;
- have a sound exit strategy;
- have a potential to leverage Argidius’ funding;
- have the potential to become sustainable over time;
- are located in East Africa or Central America.
Our due diligence process includes a safeguarding assessment to protect the safety of children and vulnerable adults. We request all our partners to have relevant safeguarding measures – including safe recruitment, staff training and reporting procedures – in place.